Digital learning drawbacks

Замалиев ЭМТ-1-21

Изображение пользователя Даниль Замалиев
Замалиев ЭМТ-1-21
от Даниль Замалиев - Monday, 7 February 2022, 10:38

1) Advantages of digital learning: It is very affordable, has less time costs, because all learning takes place at home, a person does not have to spend time on the road. Disadvantages: lack of personal contact with the teacher. I believe that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages because digital learning has made it possible for many people to learn who previously did not have the opportunity to do so.

2) I believe that education has already become more accessible with the development of technology. As an example, people in India, after the advent of the Internet, got the opportunity to get an education. That is, more than 700 million people got the opportunity to acquire new knowledge and develop. Therefore, I advocate the development of technology

3) I think the transition to digital learning has already partly happened. All learners have experienced this during the pandemic. My opinion is that traditional learning will remain. Indeed, in an educational institution, a person receives not only knowledge, but also undergoes socialization in society, communicating with peers.