Digital learning drawbacks

Наумов А.Д ЭМТ-1-21

Изображение пользователя Алексей Наумов
Наумов А.Д ЭМТ-1-21
от Алексей Наумов - Monday, 7 February 2022, 10:46

1. I believe that the most important advantage of online learning is the reduction in student costs, and the student can connect to the conference and class from anywhere.  Honestly, it is difficult to answer the question of whether the benefit outweighs, because each student has different opportunities and for someone a disadvantage can be a significant benefit.

2. I believe that the inequality did happen, but it already depends on the student, more precisely, on his choice of classes.  For example, if a person wants to become a programmer, then he needs to have good enough equipment.  But at the same time, inequality will decrease to some extent.  People with disabilities want to learn freely.

3. I believe that moving to digital learning, such as now, will not be reliable ideas.  It seems to me that at present, when studying online, the student does not receive sufficient information and experience.  I think that in 50 years teaching methods will definitely change aside, but we will definitely not switch to only digital learning.