Digital learning drawbacks

Фазылов Динар АУС-2-21

Изображение пользователя Динар Фазылов
Фазылов Динар АУС-2-21
от Динар Фазылов - Wednesday, 16 February 2022, 22:32

1. In my opinion the biggest advantage of digital learning is comfortable environment. A lot of people have online education in their house, so they are in a familiar environment that doing to make work more easier than be at noisy office with annoying boss who everytime monitoring you.

Of course I think that the advantages of e-learning outweigh the drawbacks. Many questions and tasks could be solved on distance, but sometimes you must attend several discussions.

2. E-learning really will make education available for any people, but  something incredible won't happen, because people who won't educate won't start do it by wonder. Accessible of learning will make knowledge competition between peoples who want to get new discoveries and smart ones harder.

3.In the next fifty years Russia won't decline traditional form of education, only really smart ones will educate on e-learning platforms. Russian peoples are conservative with something new, so I think digital model of education will be absorbed after no less than 60 years.