обучение на карантине

АТ-1-19

Изображение пользователя Евгения Захарова
Re: АТ-1-19
от Евгения Захарова - Saturday, 23 May 2020, 08:55

I think, that EMS is very importan part of our life. It makes our daily reality easier. Certainly, the EMS have advantages and disadvantages. Expect that because of EMS we can see the colors, their have many other advantages. Firstly, we use it for cooking, that help us to save our time. Secondly, we use it to transmit data. Thirdly, medicine use it in diagnostic. Despite the fact that the EMS is very usefull, they have some downsides. For example, ultraviolet waves are the cause of sunburn and can cause cancer in living organisms. In conclusion I’d like to say, that  improper using of some waves from EMS can kill us, but their benefits may jusrify this risk. 

Изображение пользователя Анжелина Васина
от Анжелина Васина - Saturday, 23 May 2020, 09:00

Based on the text, we can conclude that EMS is very closely connected with our lives. They represent different wavelengths in the spectrum. For example, microwave ovens, visible light, ultraviolet waves, x-rays, gamma rays are more or less present in our lives and affect it. So gamma rays can destroy living cells, Ultraviolet waves can cause cancer in living organisms, and X-rays are used in medicine, microwaves carry radar, landline phone calls and computer data transmissions as well as cook your dinner. In addition, EM waves are emitted by televisions. Chargers create a high-power electromagnetic field at a distance of 1 m, so it is better not to use the phone while charging.Also, EM waves emit phones that we constantly use, which means that our body is constantly irradiated, not to mention Wi-Fi.Perhaps it is worth reducing the impact of EMS on our body as much as possible, namely, not to use the phone unnecessarily , turn off TV and Wi-Fi when we do not need them, do not charge gadgets during use.

Изображение пользователя Ангелина Андреева
от Ангелина Андреева - Saturday, 23 May 2020, 09:07

This text tells us that we are surrounded by various electromagnetic waves. The entire visible world is visible due to the fact that bodies absorb waves of different lengths. Also, each frequency has its own application, for example, microwaves are used in the microwave, which heats food and makes life easier for us. We can observe infrared rays every day, for example from the sun or from the fire of the burner .Visible waves give us the ability to observe objects. Ultraviolet rays help astronomers, but at the same time give us burns.The text also reminds us of the power of x-ray waves, which allow us to follow the bones, and also tells us about the gamma rays that the atmosphere protects us from.

Изображение пользователя Амир Насибуллин
от Амир Насибуллин - Saturday, 23 May 2020, 09:10

Насибуллин Амир АТ-1-19

Изображение пользователя Илья Лаптев
от Илья Лаптев - Saturday, 23 May 2020, 09:24

The EMC are very important for our life. We have learned to use some types of waves relatively recently, and some help us all our existence. They make our life easier by helping to warm up food or take a picture of a sore spot. Most waves are dangerous to humans through direct exposure, can cause various deadly diseases. Even so, we can use one of our senses this sight. They help people to communicate with each other, despite the distances, which opens up almost limitless possibilities. So, I think it's hard to imagine modern life without the use of waves.

Изображение пользователя Азат Зиятдинов
от Азат Зиятдинов - Saturday, 23 May 2020, 09:25

Зиятдинов Азат АТ-1-19

Based on the text, we can conclude that EMC has a very strong effect on our daily lives. On the one hand, it is very dangerous and can lead to death, for example, ultraviolet waves can cause cancer, as well as gamma waves, which cause significant harm to the body. Reading all this, I want to make one conclusion - never use it and try to stay away. But not everything is as bad as it seems. Cooking in the microwave, transmitting information via radar, telephone or computer, X-rays - all this is the merit of EMC. Without EMC, all of this would not have happened, and I believe that EMC is a gift to humanity, because because of this, science has begun to progress so rapidly. And many areas of people's lives have become simpler and better. The conclusion is the same: we do not need to be afraid of EMC, we must use all the advantages to the maximum and ensure that the minuses become less and less, and sometime in the future, the harm from EMC would disappear completely, the main thing until that moment is to be as careful as possible.

Изображение пользователя Айнур Минниахметов
от Айнур Минниахметов - Saturday, 23 May 2020, 09:31

This text details the concept of EMS. I think this is a very useful thing. There are several types of EMS: Microwaves: Data and Heat, Visible Light Rays, Ultraviolet Waves (Energetic Light), X-rays (Penetrating Radiation), Gamma Rays(Nuclear Energy)- and all of them are important .

For example, a microwave oven allows you to heat food, light rays allow you to see this beautiful world, x-rays to detect bone fractures. Today, I can’t even imagine my life without all this. EMS saved a lot of people. The fact that we are using it now shows how much we have advanced in science. But there are also negative aspects of EMS. For example, ultraviolet rays can cause skin cancer, gamma rays when they get into a person kill him, in addition, electromagnetic waves are emitted by televisions, typhons are very detrimental to humans.

As a result, we can conclude that EMS helps a person very much, but it is unnecessary to forget about some of its harmful  consequences and be warned.

Изображение пользователя Никита Захаров
от Никита Захаров - Saturday, 23 May 2020, 10:14

Thanks to Visible Light Rays, we have the ability to see. Because light is both a wave and a particle at the same time. Modern range finders and designators also use EMS. X-rays are used in medicine for x-ray diagnostics . Like everything else in this world, EMS has drawbacks. So  UV waves are the cause of sunburn and can cause cancer in living organisms,it`s quite dangerous to be under sun for a long sun. X-rays is used in medicine, without it  would be much harder to detect diseases .At least , gamma rays(nuclear energy) emit a huge amount of energy with low consumption.

Изображение пользователя Альбина Шарафиева
от Альбина Шарафиева - Saturday, 23 May 2020, 14:33

After reading this text, I came to the conclusion that EMS is an important part of our life.

There are several types of EMS: microwaves, visible light rays, ultraviolet waves, x-rays and gamma rays. All of them are somehow present in our life and affect it. But their presence is absolutely ambiguous, and they also have both advantages and disadvantages. The advantages are that, for example, a microwave oven allows you to heat food,visible light rays allow you to see this beautiful world and distinguish colors, x-rays play a very important role in medicine. But do not forget about the disadvantages: ultraviolet waves can cause skin cancer, gamma rays when they enter a person can destroy living cells, thereby killing him. In addition, electromagnetic waves are emitted by televisions and telephones, which we constantly use, which means that our body is constantly irradiated. Perhaps to prevent exposure, it is worth using the phone less, especially when it is charging, and less watching TV.

I conclude that EMS makes our life much easier, but there are also negative sides to it, which should not be forgotten.