переводчики

Изображение пользователя Гузель Гилязиева
переводчики
от Гузель Гилязиева - Monday, 21 September 2020, 20:01

резюме

Изображение пользователя Анастасия Павлова
Re: переводчики
от Анастасия Павлова - Monday, 21 September 2020, 21:54

21.09.20: I have watched 9 videos about magnetism, about electric generators and motors and their working principles.

The first video was about electric generators. 

In the second video the structure of the simplest electric motor was observed. The electric motor also can be revesible and serve as the electric generator if we replace the battery with the light bulb and add the windmill motor.

In the third video we can see that magnetism is used in electric power generation, in medicine (MRI scanning machine) and in transportation (magnetically levitating trains).

The fourth video was about pernament magnets. There was information that there is a kind of more powerful magnet: neodynium magnet used in headphones, for example.

In the fifth video was the information about electromagnetism. The advantage of the electromagnet comparing with pernament magnet is that in electromagnet we can control the magnetic field.

The sixth and the seventh videos were about the structure and the working principle of DC motors.

The eighth video was about the alternator which is capable to generate AC power at a specified frequency.

the ninth video was about induction motor. 90% of industrial motors are induction type.

Изображение пользователя Мария Захарова
от Мария Захарова - Monday, 21 September 2020, 22:46

After watching the video, I consolidated my knowledge about magnetism, generator and motor, as well as about the alternator. I want to highlight a few key points.

The task of an electric motor is to convert electrical current into mechanical force. And electrical generator converts mechanical force into electrical current.

In the 17th century Hans Christian Orsted found that an electrical current in a wire produces a magnetic field. This discovery led to many innovations in the technological world (electromagnet, electric motor).

In 1831 a scientist named Michael Faraday discovered that moving a magnet through a coil induced the current.In fact the most prevalent role of magnetism in our lifes is in the generation of electricity.

About 50% of global electric power consumption is due to induction motors. And 90% of industrial motors are induction type.

Изображение пользователя Артем Караваев
от Артем Караваев - Monday, 21 September 2020, 23:26

Автор работы Финат Давлетьяров, отправляю я тк у него проблемы с загрузкой фото 

Изображение пользователя Зухра Шарафутдинова
от Зухра Шарафутдинова - Monday, 28 September 2020, 17:27

Шарафутдинова Зухра (переводчики)