ИЗ--1-19, АВБ-1-19

Изображение пользователя Гузель Гилязиева
ИЗ--1-19, АВБ-1-19
от Гузель Гилязиева - Monday, 2 November 2020, 11:50

Summury

Изображение пользователя Индира Шаехова
Re: ИЗ--1-19, АВБ-1-19
от Индира Шаехова - Monday, 2 November 2020, 12:18

It is impossible not to agree that the computer is damage to health.After spending hours in front of the monitors some people start to experience back problems. Others find that their eye sight deteriorates. The unlimited access to information can be treated as drawback, because people are not motivated to get knowledge. In addition, the information that is available for everyone is not so desirable any more. The vast majority of teenagers waste their free time surfing useless websites and chatting with each other. They stopped communicating face to face and don’t spend enough time outside.Unfortunately, some people become insane. Nowadays the Internet addiction is one of the most principal problems. And it's hard to solve it because the life without Internet is really impossible today. There are other disadvantages of the Net: a big monthly fee, diverse computer viruses and harmful programs, which can rob us.When using the Internet, do not forget about safety. As there are people who work towards the Internet safety, there are people who work towards hacking into other people’s computers to steal their personal data. As for me, I can see a lot of advantages and new opportunities that the Internet allows us to use. I am a frequent Internet user and I'm addicted to it. I log on the Web every day. First of all, I go online to listen to music.Secondly, due to the fact that I live far from my family,I prefer to call them by video link .From time to time, I watch TV series and read books in electronic format. Besides,I search for information that will help me in my studies.Finally, I communicate with my friends and Internet friends.Taking everything in account, I'd like to say that we have to be vigilant and do not become addicted.So, if people control themselves everything will be OK.

Изображение пользователя Мария Ванечкина
от Мария Ванечкина - Monday, 2 November 2020, 13:48

The text under consideration is entitled pros and cons of the computer. The author believes that information technology has not only a positive impact.  I agree with the author and think that there are many more minuses of the Internet than pluses.  First, the Internet reduces the effectiveness of learning.  When I was in school, we did all our homework over the Internet.  Due to the fact that they began to be lazy early, it became difficult at the university.  Secondly, social networks spend a lot of time in the fall, in my case not very much, as I try to visit informative sites, never play games.  The author also talks about psychological illnesses and nerve problems.  When I was little, I saw a hard video with a kitten and cried for another week.  And some video games are made aggressive, and people cannot live a day without them.  Social media can also often be dangerous.  For example, they wrote to me in private messages how to buy drugs and offered to distribute them.  Scammers also wrote and presented themselves as bank employees, they wanted to steal money.

Изображение пользователя Анна Панкрашкина
от Анна Панкрашкина - Monday, 2 November 2020, 14:58

last time I wrote about the advantages of technology in my life. but I cant ignore the damage caused by these same technologies.

the thing is, I use technology all day. a few lessons during the day, homework, watching a movie, even reading - all this is done on a computer or phone. by the way, I also eat while watching something on the Internet.

and in the last month I began to feel a great tiredness in my eyes from the constant glow of the screens. this is a very big minus of technology, my vision is deteriorating. because of technology, my physical activity decreases, the state of my body began to upset me.

but now I have found a solution and set myself a goal for the day: after each lesson at the computer, I do a little warm-up or cleaning the apartment at a fast pace. I also have to take 10,000 steps or do a full body workout.

due to constant mental stress, I am often stressed. but for example, when cleaning the house, I need music or a podcast to play, because I think I am missing something. although this is normal, given that we live in a consumer society, including the consumption of information.

Изображение пользователя Ирина Бигнова
от Ирина Бигнова - Friday, 6 November 2020, 12:21

простите, что с опозданием

Изображение пользователя Аида Еналиева
от Аида Еналиева - Wednesday, 11 November 2020, 11:46

Здравствуйте!

Изображение пользователя Изольда Тагирова
от Изольда Тагирова - Friday, 13 November 2020, 16:59

извините, что с опозданием.
Изображение пользователя Александра Щеглова
от Александра Щеглова - Tuesday, 1 December 2020, 21:04

There are also disadvantages to using a computer when a person becomes "addicted":

1. The user may lose real communication skills.

2. Computer games, which cause virtual reality, replace the actual, nervous system, which leads to the emergence of children's aggression, increase the state of mind.

3. Wide acquaintances and new friends do not always have a positive effect on a person's personal growth on a person's personal growth

4. Access to "useless" and unreliable information, dangerous sites: dangerous youth movements dangerous youth movements

5. Long-term work on the computer is bad health, in particular, eyesight and posture.

so that all the advantages of working with a computer turn into solid cons - a waste of time on games, health problems, dubious acquaintances.