Digital learning drawbacks

Тимергалиев Булат ЭМТ-1-21

Изображение пользователя Булат Тимергалиев
Тимергалиев Булат ЭМТ-1-21
от Булат Тимергалиев - Sunday, 13 February 2022, 20:26

1) I believe that digital learning has more advantages than disadvantages when viewed as additional training. If you look at the role of basic education at a university, for example, then there are more minuses. Digital learning is convenient and not expensive in terms of moving to the place of study for both foreign students and locals, but not everyone is still technically equipped for this kind of learning. There are also nuances in the form of an unstable Internet, which greatly aggravates this type of training.

2) I doubt that there will be any discrimination, because the time of the pandemic has already passed and many have adapted to this type of training, and progress does not stand still, sooner or later this type of training will become predominant for many.

3) I think the transition to digital learning has already partly happened. All learners have experienced this during the pandemic. My opinion is that traditional learning will remain. Indeed, in an educational institution, a person receives not only knowledge, but also undergoes socialization in society, communicating with peers.