Digital learning drawbacks

Титов Семен, Э-1-21

Изображение пользователя Семен Титов
Титов Семен, Э-1-21
от Семен Титов - Sunday, 13 February 2022, 20:51

1) One of the biggest advantages in a digital learning is a free schedule. You can perform your tasks at any time. The main thing is to make it to the deadline.Saving time and money is also an important advantage. I think that digital learning is more comfortable, but it's effectiveress is greatly reduced, therefore, the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.

2) Digital learning really gives people the opportunity to study from all over the world. However, we should not forget about such disadvantages as isolation. In order for the work to be productive, you have to limit yourself from people, which can cause problems with socialization. I believe that only those who really need it can switch to digital learning.

3) I believe that the transition from traditional education to digital learning will not happen in the next 50 years. The most important thing in education is efficiency, and digital learning has problems with this. Classrooms will not become obsolete, as they allow people to socialize.